WHAT ARE VENEERS?
- Veneers are thin porcelain restorations used to treat esthetic concerns, including tooth shape, color, texture and position. It is a very
conservative, effective, esthetic and long-lasting treatment.
WHAT IS TEETH WHITENING TRATMENT?
- Teeth whitening or teeth bleaching is a treatment used to improve the teeth color. It has excelent results and no contraindications. It
is also comfortable and low-risk tratment, particularly when the patient uses the ambulatory option with custom splints to obtain the best result.
WHAT CAN I DO WHEN I HAVE ONE OR MORE DAMAGED TEETH?
- We always try to conserve the damaged tooth. Depending on the injury we will treat that tooth with a partial or complete reconstruction
with new generation and esthetic materials.
WHAT CAN I DO WHEN ONE TOOTH IS MISSING?
- Usually our first option is to place an implant so we can replace the missing tooth without including the adjacent teeth in our
treatment. Over this implant we adapt a ceramic crown with estetic and natural appearance.
- If this first option is not possible, we study different options like bonded ceramic bridges or conventional bridges. Both are esthetic,
efficient and durable tratments.
WHAT CAN I DO WHEN SOME TEETH ARE MISSING?
- In this case, the tratment is more complex but it is predictable too. We always try to look for the more comfortable and fixed options,
trying not no restore the patient with a removable prosthesis.
WHAT CAN I DO WHEN ALL MY TEETH ARE MISSING?
- Nowadays the best option is to restore the edentulous mouth with implants and a fixed prosthesis over them.
- If this option is not possible because of bone reasons or other adverse factores, the alternative tratment is to restore the edentulous
mouth with a traditional complete prosthesis.