Dr. Carla Ferrandiz finished her studies in Dentistry in 2014 in Barcelona and after several years of experience she decided to expand her education by taking a two year full time master’s degree at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) to became a specialist in Esthetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation over teeth and implants, including new technologies as immediate loading over implants and the use of CAD-CAM digital systems.
- Member Candidate American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics (AAFP).
- Member of the Spanish society of Prosthodontics and Esthetic Dentistry (SEPES).
- Member of the Spanish society of Esthetic and Operative Dentistry (SEOC).
- Member of the Spanish society of Periodontology (SEPA).
Many communications and presentations at Spanish society of prosthodontics and esthetic dentistry (SEPES) and Spanish society of esthetic and operative dentistry (SEOC).
- Esthetic Treatments: Teeth whitening, Ceramic veneers, Esthetic reconstructions with composite, Esthetic ceramic and zirconia crowns…
- Oral rehabilitation in edentulous or partial edentulous patients with crowns/bridges over teeth with esthetic and new generation materials or prosthesis over implants.
- Conservative and Restorative Dentistry
She has been working many years with us in our private practice in Barcelona and she has also been an Associate Professor and Clinical Instructor at the International Master in Esthetic and Rehabilitative Dentistry Master (Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, UIC).
Nowadays, she is living in Shanghai (China) for few years and she is working at an international clinic in the center of the city. She often comes to Barcelona to see some patients and teach and take courses several times a year.
c/ Pomaret 22, 08017, Barcelona, Spain.
Tel: (+34) 93 280 23 12
Lu-Vi: 8:00h a 20:00h
Fuera de horario de atención, también disponemos de un servicio de urgencias.
Política de protección de datos