Dr Ferrandiz is an internationally recognized doctor due to his academic background and professional experience.
He had his degree in Medicine in 1980 and in 1982 he finished his specialty in Dentistry.
In 1983 he received a Fullbright fellowship from “la Caixa” to expand his education taking a two year full time master’s degree in United States, Boston, Tufts University School of Medicine, and became a specialist in Esthetic, Restorative and Implant Dentistry (PROSTHODONTICS).
Chief of Oral Rehabilitation and Prosthodontics at Hospital General de Catalunya until 2007, and he has been the Scientific Coordinator of prosthodontics at Official College of Dentists in Catalonia.
- Active member at the American Academy of Fixed Proshtodontics.
- Associate member at the American College of Prosthodontics.
- Former Associate member at the Internacional College of Dentists.
- Visiting lecturer, Department of Postgraduate Prosthodontics, TUFTS University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Mass.
- Professor, Department of Postgraduate Prosthodontics, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC).
- Lecturer in 6 courses, 16h each.
- More than 50 lectures and conferences at nacional and internacional congresses.
- He published many papers individually and together with other specialists.
Nowadays he has his own practice in one of the most beautiful areas in Barcelona.
Dr. Ferrandiz's team is highly qualified and look for the most modern and esthetic techniques as well as the best service and treatments in dental medicine to provide you with a healthy and esthetic smile.
c/ Pomaret 22, 08017, Barcelona, Spain.
Tel: (+34) 93 280 23 12
Lu-Vi: 8:00h a 20:00h
Fuera de horario de atención, también disponemos de un servicio de urgencias.
Política de protección de datos